ASPERGER'S SYNDROME AND AUTISM: COMPARISON OF EARLY HISTORY AND OUTCOME
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 709–720, December 1989
How to Cite
Szatmari, P., Bartolucci, G. and Bremner, R. (1989), ASPERGER'S SYNDROME AND AUTISM: COMPARISON OF EARLY HISTORY AND OUTCOME. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 31: 709–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1989.tb04066.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 19th January 1989.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!