I. Carina Gillberg, M.D., B.A., Institute of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Uppsala, and Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Göteborg, P.O. Box 17113, S-402 61 Göteborg, Sweden.
Children With Preschool Minor Neurodevelopmental Disorders. Iv: Behaviour And School Achievement At Age 13
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
© 1989 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 3–13, February 1989
How to Cite
Gillberg, I. C. and Gillberg, C. (1989), Children With Preschool Minor Neurodevelopmental Disorders. Iv: Behaviour And School Achievement At Age 13. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 31: 3–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1989.tb08406.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 15th March 1988.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.