SPECIFIC COGNITIVE DYSFUNCTION IN CHILDREN WITH EPILEPTIC MOTHERS
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
1990 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 403–414, May 1990
How to Cite
Gaily, E., Kantola-Sorsa, E. and Granström, M.-L. (1990), SPECIFIC COGNITIVE DYSFUNCTION IN CHILDREN WITH EPILEPTIC MOTHERS. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 32: 403–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1990.tb16959.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication 11th May.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.