CAUSES AND ASSOCIATIONS OF SEVERE AND PERSISTENT SPECIFIC SPEECH AND LANGUAGE DISORDERS IN CHILDREN
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 943–962, November 1991
How to Cite
Robinson, R. J. (1991), CAUSES AND ASSOCIATIONS OF SEVERE AND PERSISTENT SPECIFIC SPEECH AND LANGUAGE DISORDERS IN CHILDREN. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 33: 943–962. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1991.tb14811.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 7th June 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!