Modifications to the Traditional Description of Neurosegmental Innervation in Myelomeningocele
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 473–481, June 1991
How to Cite
McDonald, C. M., Jaffe, K. M., Shurtleff, D. B. and Menelaus, M. B. (1991), Modifications to the Traditional Description of Neurosegmental Innervation in Myelomeningocele. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 33: 473–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1991.tb14912.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 3rd January 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.