THE EFFECTS OF MATERNAL EPIDURAL ANESTHESIA ON NEONATAL BEHAVIOR DURING THE FIRST MONTH
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1072–1080, December 1992
How to Cite
Sepkoski, C. M., Lester, B. M., Ostheimer, G. W. and Brazelton, T. B. (1992), THE EFFECTS OF MATERNAL EPIDURAL ANESTHESIA ON NEONATAL BEHAVIOR DURING THE FIRST MONTH. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 34: 1072–1080. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1992.tb11419.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 19th May 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!