CHILDREN WITH DEFICITS IN ATTENTION, MOTOR CONTROL AND PERCEPTION (DAMP) ALMOST GROWN UP: GENERAL HEALTH AT 16 YEARS
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 881–892, October 1993
How to Cite
Hellgren, L., Gillberg, C., Gillberg, I. C. and Enerskog, I. (1993), CHILDREN WITH DEFICITS IN ATTENTION, MOTOR CONTROL AND PERCEPTION (DAMP) ALMOST GROWN UP: GENERAL HEALTH AT 16 YEARS. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 35: 881–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1993.tb11565.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 4th March 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.