NEONATAL SEIZURES: LONG-TERM OUTCOME AND COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT AMONG ‘NORMAL’ SURVIVORS
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 109–118, February 1995
How to Cite
Temple, C. M., Dennis, J., Carney, R. and Sharich, J. (1995), NEONATAL SEIZURES: LONG-TERM OUTCOME AND COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT AMONG ‘NORMAL’ SURVIVORS. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 37: 109–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.1995.tb11979.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 2nd June 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.