Single-subject research design: recommendations for levels of evidence and quality rating
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 99–103, February 2008
How to Cite
Logan, L. R., Hickman, R. R., Harris, S. R. and Heriza, C. B. (2008), Single-subject research design: recommendations for levels of evidence and quality rating. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 50: 99–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2007.02005.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication 2nd August 2007.
Vol. 51, Issue 3, 247, Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
- 1Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, Oxford University. www.cebm.net (accessed 11 November 2006).
- 4Single-case research and statistical analysis in school psychology and counseling, 2005-2006. www.unlv.edu/faculty/pjones/pj.htm (accessed 7 February 2007).
- 72004) AACPDM methodology to develop systematic reviews of treatment interventions. www.aacpdm.org/resources/systematicReviewsMethodology.pdf (accessed 5 February 2007)., , , , , (
- 82001) Writing Case Reports: A How-to Manual for Clinicians. Alexandria , VA : American Physical Therapy Association., editor. (
- 101982) Single-case experimental designs in clinical research and practice. New Directions for Methodology of Social & Behavioral Science 13: 33–47.(
- 112006) Evaluating Practice: Guidelines for the Accountable Professional. 5th edn. Boston , MA : Allyn and Bacon, Pearson Educational, Inc., , (
- 132000) Foundations of Clinical Research: Applications to Practice. 2nd edn. Upper Saddle River , NJ : Prentice Hall Health., (
- 141986) Evaluating Clinical Change. Strategies for Occupational and Physical Therapists. Baltimore , MD : Williams and Wilkins.(
- 152000) Physical Therapy Research: Principles and Applications. 2nd edn. Philadelphia , PA : WB Saunders.(
- 23Institute of Medicine. (2001) Committee on Strategies for Small-Number Participant Clinical Research Trials. Washington , DC : Institute of Medicine.
- 262000) Evidence-based Medicine: How to Practice and Teach EBM. 2nd edn. New York : Churchill Livingstone., , , , (