Acknowledgements This research was performed as part of the Pediatric Rehabilitation Research in the Netherlands (PERRIN) research program, and the project was supported by the Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (grant number 1435.0028).
Longitudinal study of motor performance and its relation to motor capacity in children with cerebral palsy
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2008
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 303–310, April 2009
How to Cite
VAN ECK, M., DALLMEIJER, A. J., VOORMAN, J. M. and BECHER, J. G. (2009), Longitudinal study of motor performance and its relation to motor capacity in children with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 51: 303–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2008.03263.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 6th November 2008.
- 1A report: the definition and classification of cerebral palsy April 2006. Dev Med Child Neurol Suppl 2007; 109: 8–14., , , , , , et al.
- 9Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales: Survey version. Leiden, The Netherlands: PITS, 2004., .
- 12Vineland adaptive behavior (survey ed.). Circle Pines, MN: American Guidence Service, 1984., , .
- 13Manual for the Gross Motor Function Measure. Hamilton: McMaster University, 1993., , , , , , et al.
- 17Applied Longitudinal Data Analysis for Epidemiology: A Practical Guide. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2003..