Can the Child Behavior Checklist be used to screen for motor impairment?
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2009
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 200–204, February 2010
How to Cite
PIEK, J. P., BARRETT, N. C., DYCK, M. J. and REIERSEN, A. M. (2010), Can the Child Behavior Checklist be used to screen for motor impairment?. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 52: 200–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2009.03326.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 11th February 2009. Published online 9th December 2009.
- 5American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Text Revision (4th edn). Washington: American Psychiatric Association, 2000.
- 6Determinants of self-worth in children with and without developmental coordination disorder. Int J Disabil Dev Educ 2000; 47: 259–72., , , .
- 7Coordination and gender influences on the perceived competence of children. Adapt Phys Activ Q 1997; 14: 210–21., , .
- 11What is developmental coordination disorder? In: CermakSA, LarkinD, editors. Developmental Coordination Disorder. Canada: Delmar, 2002: 2–22., , .
- 12Movement Assessment Battery for Children manual. New York: The Psychological Corporation/Harcourt, 1992., .
- 13Movement Assessment Battery for Children, 2nd edn. London: Harcourt Assessment, 2007., , .
- 14Bruininks–Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency Examiner’s Manual. Circle Pine, MN: American Guidance Service, 1978..
- 15Bruininks–Oseretsky Test of Motor Proficiency, 2nd edn. Windsor, UK: NFER-Nelson, 2005., .
- 16MAND McCarron Assessment of Neuromuscular Development: Fine and Gross Motor Abilities. Revised. Dallas, TX: Common Market Press, 1997..
- 19Manual for the Child Behaviour Checklist: 4–18 and 1991 Profile. Burlington, VT: University of Vermont, Department of Psychiatry, 1991..
- 22Concurrent validity of motor tests used to identify children with motor impairment. Adapt Phys Activ Q 2001; 18: 168–82., , .
- 24Is questionnaire-based screening part of the solution to waiting lists for children with Developmental Coordination Disorder? Br J Occup Ther 2005; 68: 2–10., , , et al.