Predicting school readiness from neurodevelopmental assessments at age 2 years after respiratory distress syndrome in infants born preterm
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2009
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 379–385, April 2010
How to Cite
PATRIANAKOS-HOOBLER, A. I., MSALL, M. E., HUO, D., MARKS, J. D., PLESHA-TROYKE, S. and SCHREIBER, M. D. (2010), Predicting school readiness from neurodevelopmental assessments at age 2 years after respiratory distress syndrome in infants born preterm. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 52: 379–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2009.03343.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 16th February 2009. Published online 1st December 2009.
- 1National Education Goals Panel. The National Education Goals Report Executive Summary: Improving Education Through Family-School-Community Partnerships. Washington DC: National Education Goals Panel, 1995.
- 2Reconsidering Children’s Early Development and Learning: Toward Common Views and Vocabulary. Washington, DC: National Education Goals Panel, 1995., , .
- 3Assessing readiness. In: , , editors. The Transition to Kindergarten. Baltimore, MD: Brookes, 1999: 39–66..
- 9Bayley Scales of Infant Development (BSID-II). Second Edition. San Antonio, TX: Harcourt Brace, 1993..
- 10Bracken School Readiness Assessment (BSRA). Administration Manual. San Antonio, TX: Harcourt Assessment, 2002..
- 11PPVT-III: Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test. Third Edition. Circle Pines, MN: American Guidance Service, 1997., .
- 12Beery-VMI (The Beery-Buktenica Developmental Test of Visual-Motor Integration). 5th edition. Bloomington, MN: Pearson, 2004., .
- 13Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS). Los Angeles, CA: Western Psychological Services, 1988., , .
- 14Two Factor Index of Social Position. New Haven, CT: Hollingshead, 1957..
- 15WeeFIM System Clinical Guide, Version 5.0. Buffalo, NY: University of Buffalo/Uniform Data System for Medical Rehabilitation, 1998.
- 21Regression models for ordinal data. J R Stat Soc Series B Stat Methodol 1980; 42: 109–42..
- 27School performance at nine years of age in very premature and very low birth weight infants: perinatal risk factors and predictors at five years of age. Collaborative Project on Preterm and Small for Gestational Age (POPS) Infants in the Netherlands. J Pediatr 1998; 125: 426–34., , , , , .