CONFLICTS OF INTEREST The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Orthopaedic issues in the musculoskeletal care of adults with cerebral palsy
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Special Issue: Adults with Cerebral Palsy: A workshop to define the challenges of treating and preventing the secondary musculoskeletal and neuromuscular complications in this rapidly growing population.
Volume 51, Issue Supplement s4, pages 99–105, October 2009
How to Cite
HORSTMANN, H. M., HOSALKAR, H. and KEENAN, M. A. (2009), Orthopaedic issues in the musculoskeletal care of adults with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 51: 99–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2009.03417.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- 5Cerebral Palsy International Research Foundation. Aging and cerebral palsy. CPIRF Fact Sheets 238, January 1, 2008.
- 7CPIRF (Cerebral Palsy International Research Foundation). Aging and cerebral palsy. CPIRF Fact Sheets 316, July 31, 2008.
- 8Outcomes of musculoskeletal surgeries in adult patients with cerebral palsy. Current Orthopaedic Practice 2009; in press., , , , , .
- 10Orthopaedic management in cerebral palsy, 2nd edn. Clinics in Developmental Medicine Nos. 173/174. London: MacKeith Press, 2007., .
- 11Manual of orthopaedic surgery for spasticity. New York: Raven Press, 1993., , .
- 16Aging and cerebral palsy: the critical needs. A report from the Roundtable on Aging and cerebral palsy, 1997. Available at: http://www.jik.com/awcp.html; posted 1998..