CONFLICTS OF INTEREST The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
The pathogenesis of osteoarthritis in cerebral palsy
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 Mac Keith Press No claim to original government works
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Special Issue: Adults with Cerebral Palsy: A workshop to define the challenges of treating and preventing the secondary musculoskeletal and neuromuscular complications in this rapidly growing population.
Volume 51, Issue Supplement s4, pages 79–83, October 2009
How to Cite
CARTER, D. R. and TSE, B. (2009), The pathogenesis of osteoarthritis in cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 51: 79–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2009.03435.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- 3Skeletal function and form: mechanobiology of skeletal development, aging, and regeneration. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2001., .
- 13Osteoarthritis: Diagnosis and Medical/Surgical Management. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Figure 3.13. 1984; 52., , et al
- 14The pathology of osteoarthritis. In: MoskowitzR, HowellD, GoldbergV (editors). Osteoarthritis: diagnosis and medical/surgical management, 2nd edn. Philadelphia: Saunders. 1992..
- 15Osteoarthritis of the hip: a study of the nature of and evolution of the disease. J Bone Joint Surg 1953; 35R: 598–626., , .