Acknowledgments This study was funded by the Norwegian Directorate of Health. We thank Rannei Sæther and Torarin Lamvik for providing study participants, Tom Ivar Lund Nilsen for statistical advice, and Brian Hopkins for English editing.
Relationship between neuromuscular body functions and upper extremity activity in children with cerebral palsy
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2009
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages e29–e34, February 2010
How to Cite
BRÆNDVIK, S. M., ELVRUM, A.-K. G., VEREIJKEN, B. and ROELEVELD, K. (2010), Relationship between neuromuscular body functions and upper extremity activity in children with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 52: e29–e34. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2009.03490.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 24th July 2009. Published online.
- 2World Health Organization. International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2001.
- 3The definition and classification of cerebral palsy. Dev Med Child Neurol 2007; 49(Suppl. 2): 1–44.
- 13The Melbourne Assessment of Unilateral Upper Limb Function: Test Administration Manual. Melbourne: Royal Children’s Hospital, 1999., , .
- 14Manual: Assisting Hand Assessment (English Research Version 4.3). Stockholm: Karolinska Institutet, 2006., , .