ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS The research reported was supported by grants from BLISS, the preterm infant charity; the Health Foundation; and Well-Being of Women (Drs Marlow and Wolke). The EPICure Investigator Group included K Costeloe (London), A T Gibson (Sheffield), E M Hennessy (London), N Marlow (Nottingham), A R Wilkinson (Oxford), and D Wolke (Warwick).
Eating problems at age 6 years in a whole population sample of extremely preterm children
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2009
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages e16–e22, February 2010
How to Cite
SAMARA, M., JOHNSON, S., LAMBERTS, K., MARLOW, N. and WOLKE, D. (2010), Eating problems at age 6 years in a whole population sample of extremely preterm children. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 52: e16–e22. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2009.03512.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 3rd August 2009. Published online.
- 6The nature and consequences of feeding problems in infancy. In: CooperPJ, SteinA, editors. Childhood Feeding Problems and Adolescent Eating Disorders. London: Routledge, 2006: 7–40., , .
- 7Feeding problems and dysphagia in six-month-old extremely low birth weight infants. Advances in Speech Language Pathology 2000; 2: 9–17., , , , .
- 11Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children. Circle Pines, MN: American Guidance Service, 1983., .
- 13An Introduction to the Bootstrap. Boca Raton, FL: Chapman & Hall/CRC, 1993., .
- 16Postnatal ontogeny of performances of the pharynx, larynx, and mouth. Am Rev Respir Dis 1985; 131: 510–5..
- 17Developmental outcome for neonates with dysfunctional and disorganized sucking patterns: preliminary findings Infant-Toddler Intervention. Transdisciplinary J 1999; 9: 299–308., .
- 18A pilot study of oral-motor dysfunction in ‘at risk’ infants. Paediatrics 1985; 5: 13–25., .
- 20The management of infant feeding problems. In: CooperPJ, SteinA, editors. Childhood Feeding Problems and Adolescent Eating Disorders. London: Routledge, 2006: 41–91., , .
- 31The therapeutic approach to the child with feeding difficulty. II. Management and treatment. In: SullivanPB, RosenbloomL, editors. Feeding the Disabled Child. London: Mac Keith Press, 1996; pp 117–32., .
- 38Frequent problems in infancy and toddler years: excessive crying, sleeping and feeding difficulties. In: BergmannKE, BergmannRL, editors. Health Promotion and Disease Prevention in the Family. Berlin: De Gruyter, 2003: 44–88..