ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS The authors acknowledge the support of the Marian & E H Flack Trust and the Royal Children’s Hospital Waverley Auxiliary for providing funding for this project, Christine Westbury for help with data collection, Associate Professor Susan Donath for statistical advice, and the children and their families for their willing participation.
The Drooling Impact Scale: a measure of the impact of drooling in children with developmental disabilities
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2009
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages e23–e28, February 2010
How to Cite
REID, S. M., JOHNSON, H. M. and REDDIHOUGH, D. S. (2010), The Drooling Impact Scale: a measure of the impact of drooling in children with developmental disabilities. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 52: e23–e28. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2009.03519.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 17th July 2009. Published online.
- 2A practical approach to the management of saliva. Austin, TX: Pro-ed, 2004., .
- 15Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement. Lancet 1986; i: 307–10., .
- 16Statistical power analysis for the behavioural sciences. New York: Academic Press, 1977..