Acknowledgements The study was funded by grants from the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Copenhagen, and the Elsass Foundation.
Attentional and executive impairments in children with spastic cerebral palsy
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2009
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages e42–e47, February 2010
How to Cite
BOTTCHER, L., FLACHS, E. M. and ULDALL, P. (2010), Attentional and executive impairments in children with spastic cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 52: e42–e47. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2009.03533.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2009
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 8th September 2009. Published online.
- 8The neuropsychology of attention: elements of a complex behavior. In: PerecmanE, editor. Integreting Theory and Practice in Clinical Neuropsychology. Hillsdale, NJ, USA: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1989: 75–91..
- 14Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children, 3rd edn. San Antonio, TX, USA: The Psychological Corporation, 1992..
- 17The Test of Everyday Attention for Children: Manual. Bury St Edmunds, UK: Thames Valley Test Company, 1999., , , .
- 19The Contingency Naming Test. Copenhagen, Denmark: Dansk Psykologisk Forlag, 2005. (In Danish).
- 20Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function: Professional Manual. Lutz, FL, USA: Psychological Assessment Resources, 1996., , , .