The effect of psychosocial stimulation on cognition and behaviour at 6 years in a cohort of term, low-birthweight Jamaican children
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2010
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages e148–e154, July 2010
How to Cite
WALKER, S. P., CHANG, S. M., YOUNGER, N. and GRANTHAM-MCGREGOR, S. M. (2010), The effect of psychosocial stimulation on cognition and behaviour at 6 years in a cohort of term, low-birthweight Jamaican children. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 52: e148–e154. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2010.03637.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 21st December 2009. Published online 24th February 2010.
- 1UN ACC Sub-Committee on Nutrition, International Food Policy Research Institute. 4th Report on the World Nutrition Situation: Nutrition through the Life Cycle. Geneva: ACC/SCN, 2000.
- 7Long-term developmental consequences of intrauterine and postnatal growth retardation in rural Guatemala. In: Suci GJ, Robertson SS, editors. Future Directions in Infant Development Research. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1991, p 43–70., , .
- 12Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence – III. San Antonio, TX: The Psychological Corporation, 2002..
- 13Peabody Picture Vocabulary Test, revised edition. Circle Pines, MN: American Guidance Services, 1981., .
- 16The Early Reading Assessment. Wilmington, DE: Wide Range Inc., 2003..
- 19CDC growth charts: United States. Advance data from vital and health statistics no.314. Hyattsville, MA: National Center for Health Statistics, 2000., , , et al.