Paroxysmal disorders in infancy and their risk factors in a population-based cohort: the Generation R Study
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2010
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 1014–1020, November 2010
How to Cite
VISSER, A. M., JADDOE, V. W., ARENDS, L. R., TIEMEIER, H., HOFMAN, A., MOLL, H. A., STEEGERS, E. A., BRETELER, M. M. and ARTS, W. F. (2010), Paroxysmal disorders in infancy and their risk factors in a population-based cohort: the Generation R Study. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 52: 1014–1020. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2010.03689.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication 22nd March 2010. Published online 10th May 2010.
- 15American Academy of Sleep Medicine. The international classification of sleep disorders, 2nd edn. Westchester, IL: American Sleep Disorders Association, 2000.
- 16Use and abuse of the Apgar score. Committee on Fetus and Newborn, American Academy of Pediatrics, and Committee on Obstetric Practice, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Pediatrics 1996; 98: 141–2.