The effectiveness of task-oriented intervention and trunk restraint on upper limb movement quality in children with cerebral palsy
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2010
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages e245–e253, November 2010
How to Cite
SCHNEIBERG, S., MCKINLEY, P. A., SVEISTRUP, H., GISEL, E., MAYO, N. E. and LEVIN, M. F. (2010), The effectiveness of task-oriented intervention and trunk restraint on upper limb movement quality in children with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 52: e245–e253. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2010.03768.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 17th June 2010. Published online 31st August 2010.
- 1Hand function in the child: foundations for remediation. St. Louis, MO: Mosby Elsevier, 2006., .
- 7Postural control for reaching and hand skills. In: EliassonA-C, BurtnerPA, editors. Improving hand function in children with cerebral palsy. Theory, evidence and intervention. Clinics in Developmental Medicine No. 178. London: Mac Keith Press, 2008: 109–23., .
- 12Kinematic patterns during reach to grasp movement in children with mild cerebral palsy before and after constraint-induced therapy (CIT). Los Angeles: American Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine (AACPDM), 2004., , , , , .
- 14Task-oriented intervention and trunk restraint to improve upper limb movement quality in children with cerebral palsy. Marseille: Progress in Motor Control VII, 2009., , , , , .
- 24Single Case experimental designs – strategies for studying behavior change. boston: Pearson Education, 2009., , .
- 25Research: The validation of clinical practice. Philadelphia: F.A. Davis, 1994..
- 26Foundations of clinical research: applications to practice, 2nd edn. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2003., .