This article is commented on by Lin on pages 78 of this issue.
Causal relation between spasticity, strength, gross motor function, and functional outcome in children with cerebral palsy: a path analysis
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2010
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 68–73, January 2011
How to Cite
KIM, W. H. and PARK, E. Y. (2011), Causal relation between spasticity, strength, gross motor function, and functional outcome in children with cerebral palsy: a path analysis. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 53: 68–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2010.03777.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 7th July 2010.
- 2Treatment of neuromuscular and musculoskeletal problems in cerebral palsy. Pediatr Rehabil 2001; 4: 5–16..
- 13Relationships among measures of walking efficiency, gross motor ability and isokinetic strength in adolescents with cerebral palsy. Pediatr Phys Ther 1994; 6: 3–8., .
- 16World Health Organization. The International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF). Geneva: World Health Organization, 2008.
- 17Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling. 2nd edn. New York: Guilford Press, 2005..
- 19Reliability of Ashworth and modified Ashworth scales in children with spastic cerebral palsy. BMC Musculoskelet Disord 2008; 10: 9–44., , .
- 21Gross Motor Function Measure Manual. 2nd edn. Toronto: McMaster University, 1993., , , et al.
- 23Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory (PEDI): Development, Standardization and Administration Manual. Boston, MA: New England Medical Center and PEDI Research Group, 1992., , , , .
- 24Adaptation of the pediatric evaluation of disability inventory in a Korean setting: preliminary study. [Masters thesis]. Seoul, Korea: Yonsei University, 2006..
- 25A User’s Guide to Path Analysis. Oxford: University Press of America, 2006..
- 26Applied Multivariate Data Analysis. Volume I. Regression and Experimental Design. New York: Springer, 1991..
- 27People with cerebral palsy: effects and perspective of therapy. Neural Plast 2001; 2: 51–9..