This article is commented on by Arts on page 296 of this issue.
CDKL5 gene-related epileptic encephalopathy: electroclinical findings in the first year of life
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
© The Authors. Journal compilation © Mac Keith Press 2011
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 354–360, April 2011
How to Cite
MELANI, F., MEI, D., PISANO, T., SAVASTA, S., FRANZONI, E., FERRARI, A. R., MARINI, C. and GUERRINI, R. (2011), CDKL5 gene-related epileptic encephalopathy: electroclinical findings in the first year of life. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 53: 354–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2010.03889.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 13th October 2010. Published online 11th February 2011.
- 11Neonatal seizures. In: VolpeJJ, editor. Neurology of the Newborn, 3rd edn. Philadelphia: WB Saunders, 2001: 172–207..
- 12Epileptic Seizures: Clinical and Electrographic Features, Diagnosis and Treatment Springfield. IL: Charles C Thomas Publisher, 1972., .