This article is commented on by Himmelmann on page 876 of this issue.
Rates of cerebral palsy in Victoria, Australia, 1970 to 2004: has there been a change?
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
© The Authors. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology © 2011 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 907–912, October 2011
How to Cite
REID, S. M., CARLIN, J. B. and REDDIHOUGH, D. S. (2011), Rates of cerebral palsy in Victoria, Australia, 1970 to 2004: has there been a change?. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 53: 907–912. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2011.04039.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 3rd May 2011. Published online 14th July 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cerebral palsy and developmental coordination disorder in children born preterm, Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, 2014, 19, 2, 84, ,
- 4Interhemispheric and intrahemispheric connectivity and manual skills in children with unilateral cerebral palsy, Brain Structure and Function, 2014, 219, 3, 1025, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Maternal Diagnosis of Obesity and Risk of Cerebral Palsy in the Child, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2013, 163, 5, 1307, , , , , ,
- 6Preterm birth–associated neurodevelopmental impairment estimates at regional and global levels for 2010, Pediatric Research, 2013, 74, 17, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content7