Evidence for atypical auditory brainstem responses in young children with suspected autism spectrum disorders
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
© The Authors. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology © 2011 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 23–29, January 2012
How to Cite
ROTH, D. A.-E., MUCHNIK, C., SHABTAI, E., HILDESHEIMER, M. and HENKIN, Y. (2012), Evidence for atypical auditory brainstem responses in young children with suspected autism spectrum disorders. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 54: 23–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2011.04149.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- PUBLICATION DATA Accepted for publication 8th August 2011. Published online 11th July 2011.
- 1American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th edn, Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association, 2000.
- 16Committee on Children with Disabilities. Technical report: the pediatrician’s role in the diagnosis and management of autistic spectrum disorder in children. Pediatrics 2001; 107: E85.
- 23Electrophysiological measures of human auditory system maturation: relationship with neuroanatomy and behavior. In: Burkard RF, Don M, Eggermont JJ, editors. Auditory Evoked Potentials, Basic Principles and Clinical Applications. Baltimore: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2007: 385–402., ,
- 26Differential diagnosis of (central) auditory processing disorder and auditory neuropathy. In: Musiek F, Chermak G, editors. Handbook of (Central) Auditory Processing Disorder, Volume I Auditory Neuroscience and Diagnosis. San Diego: Plural Publishing Inc., 2007: 347–63., .
- 28Auditory brainstem response, middle latency response, and late cortical evoked potentials in children with learning disabilities. J Am Acad Audiol 2002; 13: 367–82., , .