Outcome of children with hyperventilation-induced high-amplitude rhythmic slow activity with altered awareness
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© The Authors. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology © 2012 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 1001–1005, November 2012
How to Cite
BARKER, A., NG, J., RITTEY, C. D. C., KANDLER, R. H. and MORDEKAR, S. R. (2012), Outcome of children with hyperventilation-induced high-amplitude rhythmic slow activity with altered awareness. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 54: 1001–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2012.04337.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 18th March 2012. Published online.
- 3Electrical activity of the brain: its relationship to the physiological states and states of impaired consciousness. Res Publ Assoc Nerv Ment Dis 1939; 19: 50–80., .
- 8Electroencephalographic response to overventilation and its relation to age. J Pediatr 1943; 23: 479–505., , .