Febrile seizures and behavioural and cognitive outcomes in preschool children: the Generation R Study
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© The Authors. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology © 2012 Mac Keith Press
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 1006–1011, November 2012
How to Cite
VISSER, A. M., JADDOE, V. W., GHASSABIAN, A., SCHENK, J. J., VERHULST, F. C., HOFMAN, A., TIEMEIER, H., MOLL, H. A. and ARTS, W. F. M. (2012), Febrile seizures and behavioural and cognitive outcomes in preschool children: the Generation R Study. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology, 54: 1006–1011. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8749.2012.04405.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 26th May 2012. Published online00th Month 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!