This research was supported by NSF Grant No. GB 3961 to the San Diego State College Foundation and by the U.S. Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery under Research Task MR006.5.18-0006. The opinions and assertions contained herein are the private ones of the writers and are not to be construed as official, or as reflecting the views of the Navy Department.
AUTONOMIC CORRELATES OF THE SPONTANEOUS K-COMPLEX
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2007
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 444–452, April 1968
How to Cite
Johnson, L. and Karpan, W. E. (1968), AUTONOMIC CORRELATES OF THE SPONTANEOUS K-COMPLEX. Psychophysiology, 4: 444–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1968.tb02785.x
The assistance of K. Van Kirk, D. Dodd, R. Gardner, M. Austin, and A. Lubin in the scoring and statistical analysis is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.