This investigation was supported by NIMH Public Health Service Grant MH 10976 and Veterans Administration Grant 821-103.
THE AUDITORY EVOKED RESPONSE TO REPEATED STIMULI DURING A VIGILANCE TASK
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 301–309, November 1969
How to Cite
Roth, W. T. and Kopell, B. S. (1969), THE AUDITORY EVOKED RESPONSE TO REPEATED STIMULI DURING A VIGILANCE TASK. Psychophysiology, 6: 301–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1969.tb02907.x
Dr. Helena Kraemer helped prepare the analyses of variance.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.