THE INFLUENCE OF STIMULUS INTENSITY AND REPETITION ON THE MEAN EVOKED HEART RATE RESPONSE
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 310–316, November 1969
How to Cite
Meyers, W. J. (1969), THE INFLUENCE OF STIMULUS INTENSITY AND REPETITION ON THE MEAN EVOKED HEART RATE RESPONSE. Psychophysiology, 6: 310–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1969.tb02908.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!