We wish to thank Roger Hayes of the Instrument Systems Development Branch, Ames Research Center, for his technical assistance in facilitating this research.
THE HEART RATE RESPONSE TO A BRIEF AUDITORY AND VISUAL STIMULUS
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 317–329, November 1969
How to Cite
Smith, D. B. D. and Strawbridge, P. J. (1969), THE HEART RATE RESPONSE TO A BRIEF AUDITORY AND VISUAL STIMULUS. Psychophysiology, 6: 317–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1969.tb02909.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.