This report was prepared during the tenure of NIMH Special Research Fellowship No. 1-F3-MH-34,080-01. The author is indebted to Marvin Stein, Henri Begleiter, and Burt Austen for their critical reading of the manuscript, and to his research assistant, Kenneth Taylor, for his aid in the statistical analyses.
TO WHAT DOES THE ORIENTING RESPONSE RESPOND?
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 338–350, November 1969
How to Cite
Bernstein, A. S. (1969), TO WHAT DOES THE ORIENTING RESPONSE RESPOND?. Psychophysiology, 6: 338–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1969.tb02911.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.