This research was supported in part by Grant MH 12507, U.S.P.H.S.
Brief Latency Click-Evoked Potentials During Waking and Sleep in Man
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 244–250, May 1973
How to Cite
Amadeo, M. and Shagass, C. (1973), Brief Latency Click-Evoked Potentials During Waking and Sleep in Man. Psychophysiology, 10: 244–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1973.tb00523.x
We thank Donald A. Overton, Ph.D. for advice and Judith Pressman, Stephen Slepner, and Arien Sternberg for technical assistance.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.