This research was supported by grants MH-623 and RR-00222 from the National Institute of Mental Health and the National Institutes of Health, and by grants (to W. L. L.) from Ohio State University, School of Education Committee on Research Grants and Leaves, Project Nos. 079 and 218.
Pupillary and Cardiac Activity During Visual Attention
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 270–294, May 1973
How to Cite
Libby, W. L., Lacey, B. C. and Lacey, J. I. (1973), Pupillary and Cardiac Activity During Visual Attention. Psychophysiology, 10: 270–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1973.tb00526.x
A preliminary and abbreviated version of this paper was given at the 8th annual meeting of the Society for Psychophysiological Research in October, 1968.
Reprint requests may be addressed to any of the authors.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.