This research and the preparation of this report was supported in part by grants from the Hogg Foundation for Mental Health, the Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant AFOSR-727-65, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Grants NGR44-003-031 and NAS 9-11753, the National Institutes of Health, Grant USPH MH 13630, and Abbott Laboratories Grant A-35616.
Personality, Psychophysiology, and Performance
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 315–327, July 1973
How to Cite
Roessler, R. (1973), Personality, Psychophysiology, and Performance. Psychophysiology, 10: 315–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1973.tb00789.x
Presidential Address, Society for Psychophysiological Research, November 9–12, 1972, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.