This work was supported by a PHS training grant HD00117 and research grant HD01490 from the National Institutes of Health and by a Research Scientist Award K5-21762 from the National Institute of Mental Health. Computer services were provided through NIH grant FR00249 to the Laboratory Computer Facility and an NSF grant administered by the University of Wisconsin Research Committee. The paper is based on a Master of Arts thesis submitted to the University of Wisconsin by the junior author.
Differential Heart Rate Changes to Equally Intense White Noise and Tone
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 347–362, July 1973
How to Cite
Graham, F. K. and Slaby, D. A. (1973), Differential Heart Rate Changes to Equally Intense White Noise and Tone. Psychophysiology, 10: 347–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1973.tb00792.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.