This study was supported, in part, by a special grant from the Naval Undersea Research and Development Center, and by Department of the Navy, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, under Task No. MF12.524.004-9008DA5G. The authors thank M. T. Austin, R. P. Hilbert, D. F. Reinhart, D. A. Irwin, and J. A. Yale for their efforts during collection of the sleep data. The opinions and assertions contained herein are the private ones of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Navy Department.
Effects of Long Term Exposure to Tone Pulse Noise on Human Sleep
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 369–376, July 1973
How to Cite
Townsend, R. E., Johnson, L. C. and Muzet, A. (1973), Effects of Long Term Exposure to Tone Pulse Noise on Human Sleep. Psychophysiology, 10: 369–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1973.tb00794.x
Dr. Muzet is now at Centre d'Etudes Bioclimatiques du C.N.R.S., Strasbourg, France.
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.