This study was supported by Grant 448-13-RD from the Department of Mental Health, State of Illinois, and by research grant M-4151 and Research Career Program Award MH-K3-18,428 to A. Rechtschaffen from the National Institute of Mental Health, U.S. Public Health Service.
Facial Muscle Tonus During REM and NREM Sleep
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 497–508, July 1974
How to Cite
Bliwise, D., Coleman, R., Bergmann, B., Wincor, M. Z., Pivii, R. T. and Rechtschaffen, A. (1974), Facial Muscle Tonus During REM and NREM Sleep. Psychophysiology, 11: 497–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1974.tb00578.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.