Extraversion and Pupillary Response to Affective and Taboo Words
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 536–540, September 1975
How to Cite
Stelmack, R. M. and Mandelzys, N. (1975), Extraversion and Pupillary Response to Affective and Taboo Words. Psychophysiology, 12: 536–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1975.tb00042.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received August 12, 1974; revision December 26, 1974; accepted for publication December 30, 1974.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.