This work was supported by VA Research Funds and by a USPHS Grant MH 17855. We are grateful to Dr. Maureen O'Sullivan of the University of San Francisco for assistance in recruiting subjects.
Sleep and Memory: Retention 8 and 24 Hours After Initial Learning
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 192–195, March 1975
How to Cite
Benson, K. and Feinberg, I. (1975), Sleep and Memory: Retention 8 and 24 Hours After Initial Learning. Psychophysiology, 12: 192–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1975.tb01275.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.