This study was supported in part by VA Research Grant MRIS No. 2772 to the San Francisco VA Hospital.
The Beneficial Effect of Sleep in an Extended Jenkins and Dallenbach Paradigm
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 375–384, July 1977
How to Cite
Benson, K. and Feinberg, I. (1977), The Beneficial Effect of Sleep in an Extended Jenkins and Dallenbach Paradigm. Psychophysiology, 14: 375–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1977.tb02967.x
The authors thank Dr. Joe Kamiya and Dr. Jimmy Scott for their assistance and suggestions and gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of the students and faculty of the University of San Francisco.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript received February 23, 1976; revision received December 20, 1976; accepted for publication January 5, 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.