Selective Lateralization of Cognitive Style Related to Occupation as Determined by EEG Alpha Asymmetry
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 385–387, July 1977
How to Cite
Doktor, R. and Bloom, D. M. (1977), Selective Lateralization of Cognitive Style Related to Occupation as Determined by EEG Alpha Asymmetry. Psychophysiology, 14: 385–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1977.tb02969.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript received March 18, 1976; revision received and accepted for publication February 3, 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!