This research was supported by the Advanced Research Projects Agency of the Department of Defense under Order No. 1596, and by the Department of the Navy, Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, under Work Unit M4305.07-3008DAC5. The views presented in this paper are those of the authors. No endorsement by the Advanced Research Projects Agency, the Department of the Navy, or the U. S. Government has been given or should be inferred.
Exercise and Sleep Loss: Effects on Recovery Sleep
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 414–416, July 1977
How to Cite
Moses, J., Lubin, A., Naitoh, P. and Johnson, L. C. (1977), Exercise and Sleep Loss: Effects on Recovery Sleep. Psychophysiology, 14: 414–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1977.tb02975.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript received October 12, 1976; revision received February 4, 1977; accepted for publication February 7, 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.