The research was supported by The William T. Grant Foundation, by National Science Foundation grants BNS-7517075 and BNS-787416, by a post-doctoral fellowship award MH07198 to L.D.S., by a Research Scientist award K3-MH21762 to F.K.G. and by travel awards to G.B. from The Social Science Faculty, University of Bergen. Norway and the Wallenberg Foundation, University of Uppsala, Sweden.
Selective Attention Effects on the Reflex Blink
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 240–247, May 1981
How to Cite
Silverstein, L. D., Graham, F. K. and Bohlin, G. (1981), Selective Attention Effects on the Reflex Blink. Psychophysiology, 18: 240–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1981.tb03026.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received March 31,1980; accepted for publication November 24,1980)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.