This research was supported in part by a U.S.P.H.S. NINCDS grant. NS11199. We are indebted to Drs. Walter Ritter and Muriel Hammer and Ms. Janet Camp for a critical reading of the manuscript, and to Ms. Vilma Maschio and Mrs. Frances Pridgen for typing the manuscript.
P300 and Feedback Provided by Absence of the Stimulus
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 271–282, May 1981
How to Cite
Ruchkin, D. S., Sutton, S., Munson, R., Silver, K. and Macar, F. (1981), P300 and Feedback Provided by Absence of the Stimulus. Psychophysiology, 18: 271–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1981.tb03034.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript reeeived August 15, 1980; accepted for publication Deeember 1, 1980)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.