The authors wish to thank Michael Gelder and Andrew Steptoe for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper. This research was supported by the British Medical Re-search Council,
The Production of Specific Decreases in Interbeat Interval and the Molor Skills Analogy
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 288–300, May 1981
How to Cite
Johnston, D. W. and Lethem, J. (1981), The Production of Specific Decreases in Interbeat Interval and the Molor Skills Analogy. Psychophysiology, 18: 288–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1981.tb03036.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received June 24, 1980; accepted for publiciition November 21, 1980)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.