This research was supported by the Medical Research Services of the Veterans Administration, and was performed at the Veterans Administration Medical Center, Palo Alto, California.
Event-Related Potentials to a Change of Pace in a Visual Sequence
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 173–177, March 1982
How to Cite
Ford, J. M., Pfefferbaum, A. and Kopell, B. S. (1982), Event-Related Potentials to a Change of Pace in a Visual Sequence. Psychophysiology, 19: 173–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1982.tb02541.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received March 19, 1981; accepted for publication July 31, 1981)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.