This research was supported by grants HD 10804 and MH 06723 from the USPHS. We would like to acknowledge the many helpful comments of Drs. Daniel Ruchkin, Samuel Sutton and Nancy Squires. We would also like to thank Chester Freeman for electronic assistance and Anita Levine and Linda Murphy for preparation of the manuscript.
Event-Related Potential Correlates of Two Stages of Information Processing in Physical and Semantic Discrimination Tasks
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 168–179, March 1983
How to Cite
Ritter, W., Simson, R. and Vaughan, H. G. (1983), Event-Related Potential Correlates of Two Stages of Information Processing in Physical and Semantic Discrimination Tasks. Psychophysiology, 20: 168–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1983.tb03283.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Manuscript received September 14, 1981; accepted for publication September 20, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!