We thank Steve Dawson, Sharon Shade and Elizabeth Lucas for help in data collection, Bruce Sawler and Tom Bair for technical support, Sandy Gallagher and David Milne for thyroid assays, and Wes Canfield for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
Thyroid Function in Normals: Influences on the Electroencephalogram and Cognitive Performance
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 72–78, January 1984
How to Cite
Tucker, D. M., Penland, J. G., Beckwith, B. E. and Sandstead, H. H. (1984), Thyroid Function in Normals: Influences on the Electroencephalogram and Cognitive Performance. Psychophysiology, 21: 72–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1984.tb02320.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received May 23, 1983; accepted for publication July 13, 1983)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.