The present research was supported by a grant from the Swedish Council for Research in the Humanities and Social Sciences (dnr 151/82) to Kenneth Hugdahl.
Skin Conductance Recordings and the NaCl Concentration of the Electrolyte
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 365–367, May 1985
How to Cite
Hygge, S. and Hugdahl, K. (1985), Skin Conductance Recordings and the NaCl Concentration of the Electrolyte. Psychophysiology, 22: 365–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.1985.tb01616.x
The assistance of Yvonne Lundmark and Claes-Göran Brobäck in collecting the data is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2007
- (Manuscript received March 30, 1984; accepted for publication September 18, 1984)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.